Sunday, June 4, 2017

The Journey-October 31, 2016

Halloween today and it's been a challenging week. So many things to be grateful for. I started a new job In September that is wonderful in many ways. I had to let one of my other jobs go. That is what life is all about, juggling demands, making decisions, facing obstacles and feeling it all pain and joy.

Today is a little more challenging for me in a few ways. I have been working lots of hours and I'm a week into my first cold in two years, so physically I'm tired. People close to me have some big and difficult decisions to make. I can only support their decisions and be there but, I am sensitive to energy and sometimes feel more then I know is healthy for me.

I always believe that if I do the right things and work hard that things will work out. Well, I realize that what I thought about that belief was I believed it was what I thought should happen was want I expected and sometimes the divine has other plans.

It's a New Moon today, so I'm going to put some things out that I want to manifest and know that I'm going to get through this and be back to my optimistic and positive self very soon.


No comments: